With us, every patient is highly valued. Let our staff members provide you with the right care and support.
Group Adult Foster Care
Group Adult Foster Care is a Masshealth program that covers individuals over age 22 who has a physical or mental disability and need assistance with ADL’s or IADL’s such as:
- Bathing, grooming, using the toilet, and dressing
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping, laundry, and running errands
- Medication reminders and picking up prescriptions
- Escort to appointments or meetings, helping with activities or hobbies, and general companionship
This type of care is often sought out to enable safe, independent living at home.
Who can benefit from GAFC (Group Adult Foster Care) services?
All applicants for the Group Adult Foster Care Program MUST meet the following criteria
- Be 22 years or older
- Have Masshealth Standard or other approved insurance provider
- Need assistance with ADL’s due to a Physical or Mental disability
- Live in Housing, HUD or an approved GAFC assisted living facility
Call us toll free at 888-98-ANGEL (26435) to learn how we can help.