Private Duty Nursing
Private Duty Nursing is a service that provides one-on-one medical care in the comfort of your home. We can also provide private duty nursing care the hospital, nursing home or other facilities. Our Private duty nurses are Registered Nurses (RNs) or Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) that has been trained and certified to perform many advanced medical tasks, including:
- Set up and maintain a medication schedule, including weekly pill boxes or automatic dispensers
- Provide tracheostomy and ventilation care
- Maintain colostomy bag and catheter hygiene
- Track oxygen levels, use heart monitors, or other advanced in-home equipment
- Personal medical care including nail trimming, oral cavity cleaning, and bowel supervision
- Administering medication including injections, inhalants, eye drops, oral, and topical medications
- Provide advanced care training for family members
Our private duty nurses are available whenever you need them. From scheduled nursing visits to hourly care, we are always available to help 24 hours a day, seven days a week! We work with you or your loved one’s medical team to offer the professional support to help them maintain the maximum level of functionality possible.
Call us toll free at 888-98-ANGEL (26435) to learn how we can help.